Call for Abstracts
COVID-19 Satellite of Sunbelt XL
INSNA invites new submissions for a satellite meeting on the topic of COVID-19, which focus on the network aspects of the pandemic. We are interested in representing the range of multidisciplinary approaches that makeup INSNA’s unique position within the academy. Thus, topics may include (but are not limited to):
- epidemiological aspects of transmission of SARS-COV-2,
- social or economic consequences in the wake of the pandemic & associated societal changes,
- mental health implications of social & behavioral interventions,
- network change in a time of social distancing,
- private/public partnerships in pandemic response,
- integrative system dynamics of healthcare delivery and modeling
We plan to make this track of presentations available to the public in some format, so we seek to highlight the best of what the social network community can bring to bear on COVID-19. Following this aim and what we anticipate will be a high volume of proposals, all submissions will be reviewed for inclusion by a yet-to-be-formed committee.
The COVID-19 satellite will consist of a standalone complement to the Sunbelt XL conference, to be held during the week of July 13th. The timing will be concentrated to facilitate widest possible participation from INSNA’s geographically dispersed membership. Registration costs will be covered by Sunbelt registration, or have a separate option for the Satellite alone.
Submissions should include a title, complete list of authors, and an abstract (limited to 500 words). Please indicate the degree to which you anticipate that the research will be reasonably complete by the conference. As with Sunbelt norms, each participant can only present once as an author. While you can be an author on multiple papers, you will not be accepted to present more than one. This limit is specific to the COVID track, and is independent of Sunbelt limits.
- Abstracts Due: June 5
- Decision Date: June 19
- Registration Deadline: July 3
- Conference: week of July 20 (duration will depend on # of submissions)
Submissions will be submitted via EasyChair.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.