Call: The 17th Int'l Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing Conference
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 17th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference, June 28 - July 2, 2021
Harbin, China—IWCMC 2021: http://iwcmc.org/2021/
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 10 Jan 2021
SUBMISSION LINK: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=27588
The International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2021) will be held on June 28 - July 2, 2021 in Harbin, China. Under the theme of "Communications with Intelligence", IWCMC 2021 will target a wide spectrum of the state-of-the-art as well as emerging topics pertaining to wireless networks, wireless communications, and mobile computing. Continuing the great success of previous IWCMC events, IWCMC 2021 is anticipated to attract a large number of high-quality submissions and stimulate the cutting-edge research discussions among many academic pioneering researchers/scientists and industrial engineers/leaders from all around the world.
The IWCMC 2021 program will feature a number of symposia, workshops, invited presentations, special sessions, and pioneering keynote speakers. More information can be found at the conference website: http://iwcmc.org/2021/.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers - up to 6 pages of length, using the EDAS link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=27588 to various IWCMC 2021 Symposia and Workshops as listed in the conference website for possible publication in the IWCMC 2021 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Selected papers will be further considered for possible publication in special issues of the following journals:
- International Journal of Sensor Networks (IJSNet): http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalCODE=ijsnet
- The International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communications Systems (IJAACS): www.inderscience.com/ijaacs
- KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems: www.itiis.org
- Peer-to-Peer Networking & Applications: http://www.springer.com/engineering
- Cyber-Physical Systems journal: www.tandfonline.com/loi/tcyb20
There will also be the best paper awards, one best symposium award, and one best workshop award.
Paper Submission Deadline: 15 Feb. 2021
Paper Acceptance Notification: 30 March 2021
Registration Camera-ready: 30 April 2021
- 5G IoT Symposium
- Big Data Networking Symposium
- Communication & Signal Processing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile Computing
- Multimedia over Wireless
- Next-Generation Systems & Networks
- Recent Advances in 5G IoT and Smart City Solutions
- Satellite Communications & Networking
- Trust, Privacy & Security
- Vehicular Communications
- Wireless Networking
- Wireless Sensor Networks
. . . and many more Workshops.