SEPTEMBER 5-7, 2022. SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS, USA
Colocated with The International Conference on Intelligent Data Science Technologies and Applications (IDSTA2022)
In today’s world, billions of connected systems created an ever ending flow of data, which is prone to cyberattacks, which needs a fast and accurate detection of cyber-attacks. Intelligent systems and Data analytics are important components when matters pertaining to effective security solutions become the subject of discussion. This is because there is an impending need for high volume and high velocity data from different sources to detect anomalies as soon as they arise. This will help reduce significantly the vulnerability of the systems as well as improve their resilience. The capability to process large volumes of information real time through utilization of tools for data analytics has many advantages vital for analysis of cybersecurity systems. Moreover, the data collected from advanced intelligent systems, cloud systems, networks, sensors, computers, intrusion detection systems could be used to identify vital information. This information could be used to detect how vulnerable the systems are to risk factors, and so an effective Cyber security solution can be developed. In addition to that, the utilization of data analytics tools in the cybersecurity field gives new insights through considering factors such as zero-day attack detection, real time analysis; resource constrained data processing among others.
The AISC 2022 symposium addresses the use of advanced intelligent systems in providing cybersecurity solutions in many fields, and the challenges, approaches, and future directions. We invite the submission of original papers on all topics related to Intelligent Systems for Cybersecurity, with special interest in but not limited to:
- Intelligent systems for effective detection of cyber-attacks
- Advanced Intelligent systems and data analytics for Cloud/Edge systems security
- Malware detection using intelligent systems Vulnerability assessment
- Intelligent systems for intrusion detection in Internet of Things (IoT) systems
- Network forensics using intelligent systems and data analytics
- Data Analytics for privacy-by-design in smart health
- Datasets, benchmarks, and open-source packages
- Resource efficient deep learning
- Adversarial Machine learning and Backdoor Attacks
- Blockchain Applications for Cyber Security
- Ahmed Aleroud, Augusta University, GA, USA
- Lo’ai Tawalbeh, Texas A&M University-San Antonio, USA.
- Gokay Saldamli: San Jose State University, CA, USA.
- Yassine Maleh,. University Sultan Moulay Slimane, Morocco
- Lina Zhou, University of North Carolina, Charlotte
- Leigh Metcalf, co-Editor-in-Chief ACM Digital Threats: Research and Practice
- Samer Khamaiseh, Miami university, OH
Submission Due: June 25th, 2022
Notification: August 1st, 2022
Camera-ready submission: August 15th, 2022
- All accepted papers in AISC2022 and the workshops co-located with it will be submitted to IEEEXplore for possible publication.
- IDSTA2022 Keynote at http://intelligenttech.org/IDSTA2022/keynote.php
AUTHORS SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Submitted papers (.pdf format) must use the A4 IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings. Please remember to add Keywords to your submission
- Submitted papers may be 6 to 8 pages. Up to two additional pages may be added for references. The reference pages must only contain references.
- Papers submitted to AISC must be the original work of the authors. They may not be simultaneously under review elsewhere. Publications that have been peer-reviewed and have appeared at other conferences or workshops may not be submitted to AISC. Authors should be aware that IEEE has a strict policy with regard to plagiarism https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/plagiarism/plagiarism-faq.html The authors' prior work must be cited appropriately.
- Please ensure that you submit your papers with the full and final list of authors in the correct order. The author list registered for each submission is not allowed to be changed in any way after the paper submission deadline.
- Please proofread your submission carefully. It is essential that the language used in the paper is clear and correct so that it is easily understandable. (Either US English or UK English spelling conventions are acceptable.)
- The program will be announced with the IDSTA2022 program at http://intelligenttech.org/IDSTA2022/program.php
- For venue and accommodation information, please visit http://intelligenttech.org/IDSTA2022/venue.php
- For registration information, please visit http://intelligenttech.org/IDSTA2022/registration.php
- For registration information, please visit http://intelligenttech.org/IDSTA2022/cameraready.php