Please consider submitting an abstract to the session “Collaboration networks" at the upcoming 5th European Conference on Social Networks (EUSN), September 7-10, 2021 in Naples (Italy).
- Giancarlo Ragozini, Department of Political Sciences, Federico II University of Naples, Italy
- Giuseppe Giordano e Maria Prosperina Vitale, Department of Political and Social Studies, University of Salerno, Italy
Scientific collaboration, Organizational networks, Data collection methods, COINs Collaboration networks attract a lot of attention in many scientific domains. The session focuses on presenting methodological developments and novel applications related to the session topics.
Special interest is on the analysis of collaboration networks in presence of complex data structure, and on collaboration data extraction and empirical data collection.
The organizers solicit the submission of abstracts dealing with the following topics:
- Academic and scientific networks;
- Analysis of collaboration networks in economics, cultural and social environments;
- Co-authorship networks;
- Collaborative innovation networks;
- Community detection in collaboration networks;
- Dynamics and evolution patterns of collaboration networks;
- Empirical data collection;
- Mixed methods for data collection and data analysis
When submitting your abstract for an oral presentation, please select the Organized Session title from the list of session titles.
Deadline: May 23, 2021
Submission link: http://www.eusn2021.unina.it/callforpapers.html
Please, do not hesitate to contact the session organisers if you have any further questions.