Call for Papers - International Conference of Computer Science & Education
The theme of the ICCSE 2021 is Digital Twin Computing & Education.
We are now collecting proposals for invited sessions, with a deadline of November 30th, 2020. Please share with your network to encourage colleagues who are interested in to organize an invited session as a session chair. We are aiming to organize 8-10 invited sessions, each has at least 8 registered papers (at least 4-6 presented at the conference). The session chair will:
- Be awarded a certificate for the work;
- Organize the review of the submitted papers;
- Have the priority to obtain the invitation letters for visa application;
- Recommend one accepted paper to the special issues of Journals;
- Chair the session at the conference.
The 16th International Conference on Computer Science and Education (ICCSE 2021) will be held at Lancaster University, UK from August 17th to 21st, 2021.
The conference website is online at:
The paper submission deadline is April 15, 2021.