The 5th International Conference on Industrial IoT Technologies and Applications (IndustrialIoT 2020)
Online Conference, December 11-12, 2020.
In recent years, the widespread deployment of wireless sensor networks, industrial cloud, industrial robot, embedded computing and inexpensive sensors has facilitated industrial Internet of Things (IndustrialIoT) technologies and fostered some emerging applications (e.g., product lifecycle management). IndustrialIoT is the direct motivation and drive for the industrial upgrading (e.g., implementing smart factory of Industrie 4.0). With the support of all kinds of emerging technologies, IndustrialIoT is capable of continuously capturing information from various sensors and intelligent units, securely forwarding all the data to industrial cloud centers, and seamlessly adjusting some important parameters via a closed loop system. Also, IndustrialIoT can effectively detect failures and trigger maintenance processes, autonomously reacting to unexpected changes in production. However, we are still facing some challenges, for example, it is very difficult to capture, semantically analyze and employ data in a coherent manner from heterogeneous, sensor-enabled devices (e.g., industrial equipment, assembly lines, and transport trucks) owing to the lack of measurement tools, collection protocols, standardized APIs and security guidelines. The aim of the conference is to stimulate interaction and convergent among researchers active in the areas of control, communications, industrial robot, industrial cloud, smart sensors and actuators, informatics, mobile computing, and security. All topics are in the context of the IndustrialIoT.
Important Dates: Full Paper Submission deadline
Submission Date: July 22, 2020
Notification to Authors: August 26, 2020
Camera Ready Submission: October 30, 2020
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format:
(see Author’s kit section: http://industrialiot-conf.org/submission/#authorskit).
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, which include, but not limited to:
* Efficient communication protocols for industrial IoT systems
* Industrial cloud & industrial big data
* Distributed control and optimization of industrial IoT systems
* Cyber-physical approach for Industrial IoT systems
* Industrial wireless networks for industrial IoT systems
* Security and privacy issues in industrial IoT systems
* Software methodology in industrial IoT systems
* Architectures of industrial IoT systems
* Industrial IoT applications, e.g., smart grid, smart factory, and logistics
* WirelessHART applications in industrial IoT systems
* Modeling, simulation and experiment for industrial
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing in Springer’s LNICST series and made available through SpringerLinkDigital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Additionally, selected papers will be considered to be included in:
* Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal. (IF: 2.390)
* Jaime Lloret, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
Technical Program Committee Chair
* Lei Shu, Nanjing Agricultural University, China
* Jose Miguel Jimenez, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
Publicity and Social Media Chair
* Sandra Sendra, Universidad de Granada, Spain
* Francisco Martinez-Capel, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
Sponsorship & Exhibits Chair
* José Pelegrí, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
* Lorena Parra, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
* Lourdes Peñalver, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
Tutorials and Keynote Speakers Chair
* Mohammed Atiquzzaman, University of Oklahoma, USA
* Jesus Tomas, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
* Oscar Romero, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
* Barbora Cintava, EAI