Call: General Online Research 2022 (GOR 22)
Call for Papers (abstracts): General Online Research 2022 (GOR 22, https://www.gor.de)
When: 16 - 18 March 2022
Where: HTW Berlin – University of Applied Sciences, Berlin, Germany – we are planning an in-person conference!
Are you working on research on online and mobile web survey methodology, online market research, data science, or public opinion research, politics and online communication? Then submit your abstract to GOR, the international conference on online research. Join us in Berlin, Germany’s buzzing capital.
This year’s conference seeks submissions in:
- Survey Research: Advancements in Online and Mobile Web Surveys (Track A)
- Data Science: From Big Data to Smart Data (Track B)
- Politics, Public Opinion, and Communication (Track C)
- Best Practice Presentations (including the GOR Best Practice Award 2022 competition)
- Posters (including the GOR Poster Award 2022 competition)
- Thesis Presentations (including the GOR Thesis Award 2022 competition)
The programme committee invites presenters from industry, academia, official statistics, government agencies, and other sectors to submit their work for presentation. Submissions will be accepted on the basis of a double-blind peer review process.
The official conference language is English. Abstracts should be submitted online to one of the tracks via https://www.conftool.org/gor22
Deadlines for abstract submissions:
- November 28, 2021: abstract submissions for tracks A, B, C, and GOR Thesis Award 2022 competition
- December, 12 2021: abstract submissions for GOR Best Practice Award 2022 competition
- January, 25 2022: abstract submissions for posters and GOR Poster Award 2022 competition
- February 10, 2022: early registration and presenting author registration
Assistant Prof. Dr. Bella Struminskaya
on behalf of the programme committee