March 3, 2022 Update:
To submit abstracts of up to 2000 characters (with spaces), use http://ngw.spbu.ru/submission.
The CGES invites papers to a set of regular and organized sessions including, but not limited to the following network-analytical foci:
– Quantitative Methods of Network Analysis
– Qualitative and Mixed Methods of Network Analysis
– Networks and Culture
– Networks in Politics, International Relations, and Economy
– Networks in Science, Education, and the Arts
– Urban, Environmental, and Socio-Technical Networks
– Online Networks
For details, see: http://ngw.spbu.ru/calls.
For more information on the conference sessions, visit: ngw.spbu.ru/programme.
A selection of conference papers will be published as a ‘NetGloW 2022’ volume of the Springer’s ‘Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems’ indexed in Scopus.
Find out more about NetGloW’22 on the official website of the conference: http://ngw.spbu.ru.