Call: Teaching Social Network Analysis (EUSN 2022)
We would like to draw your attention to our Organised Session 23: Teaching Social Network Analysis at EUSN 2022 (12-16 September 2022 London, UK).
This session seeks contributions on teaching SNA, focusing on best practices, challenges, and pedogeological reflections, in order to showcase state of the art in the teaching of SNA as well as networks as a theoretical concept in the social sciences.
We welcome submissions discussing any issue associated with the teaching of SNA, including but not limited to:
· Teaching network theory
· Teaching qualitative SNA
· Teaching quantitative SNA
· Teaching software for SNA
· Teaching SNA across different levels (undergraduate, postgraduate, postgraduate research and executive education)
· Opportunities, best practices, and challenges of teaching SNA
· Teaching SNA and networking behaviours
· Experiments and SNA
· Teaching SNA in different cultural contexts
The contributions could be work in progress or completed studies. We welcome both theoretical and empirical studies, as well as those which are more focused on pedagogical reflections. Case studies, population-wide research, software illustrations are all welcome contributions. A variety of presentations styles are welcome, including interactive presentations.
Deadline: 8th May 2022 (12 midnight AoE)