Call for Oral Presentations and Posters
2020 is a special year for social network analysis: the 40th anniversary of the Sunbelt Conference. And on this occasion, the Sunbelt will come to Paris. Don’t miss the opportunity to take part in this memorable Sunbelt, and submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation! All topics relevant to social network analysis are welcome, including theory, methods, and applications.
There are two Presentation Formats. You need to choose one or the other:
- 20-minute Presentation: 20 minutes for an oral presentation, as part of a larger themed session.
- Poster: You will stand next to your poster to share the important points of your paper, during the collective Poster Session held on Wednesday evening.
Please limit all abstracts to 500 words, not including the title (and please do not include references). For oral presentations, abstracts should be submitted, if possible, to a specific session. Please select the appropriate organized session name during online submission. Click here for the complete list of Pre-Organized Sessions with reference to abstracts. There is an OPEN session available for abstracts that do not fit well within any of the pre-organized sessions currently listed. The Sunbelt 2020 Scientific Committee will create additional sessions, if necessary, and allocate the presentations them. Please note that we cannot guarantee that your presentation will be allocated to your preferred session.
Each participant can be only once presenting author at the conference for either a paper or a poster. So you can be author on multiple papers, but you will not be accepted to present more than one.
Abstract submission dates
- Call Opens December 18, 2019
- Submission deadline: January 31, 2020 Extended to February 7, 2020 (23.59 hrs. CET time) CLOSED
- Acceptance notification: February 28, 2020
Programs from past Sunbelt Conferences for reference are available in the archives.
Thank you! Looking forward to seeing you in Paris in June!
Emmanuel Lazega and Paola Tubaro