Advanced RSiena workshop
Online Zoom Join Link to be provided
Presenter: Tom A.B. Snijders
This workshop is intended for participants who have experience in working with RSiena. Topics treated will be among the following – all in the framework of modelling network panel data using the RSiena package. Participants are invited to send the selection of topics they are most interested in – and burning questions they may have, before June 12, 2023, to tom.snijders “at” nuffield.ox.ac.uk.
- Multivariate networks: cross-network effects; with attention to the associated hierarchy requirements.
- Two-mode networks.
- Co-evolution of two-mode and one-mode networks.
- Non-directed networks.
- Valued networks (two kinds: networks with weak and strong ties; signed networks).
- Parameter interpretation: semi-standardized parameters; entropy-based approach to explained variation.
- Analysis of Multilevel Stochastic Actor-oriented Models using function sienaBayes.
>> Back to Sunbelt 2023
>>Back to Sunbelt Workshops
Non-student: $50 Half Day | $80 Full Day
Student: $30 Half Day | $48 Full Day
Online pre-conference workshops are open for all to register and attend virtually. You do not need to register for Sunbelt 2023 main conference in order to attend. Workshop fees will apply.
An INSNA member or guest account is required in order to register.
Please review the registration information and then select the gray "REGISTER NOW" button above. You'll be prompted to login to an existing account.
Not yet a member of INSNA? We welcome you to join us!
Enjoy membership and a reduced conference fee for less than the non-member/guest conference rate.
JOIN INSNA AS A NEW MEMBER
Not yet ready to join INSNA? Please create a guest account.
***Initial insna.org account setup requires email verification according to our association management system’s digital security protocols. This process can take up to 24 hours. Please email email@example.com if you are having difficulty creating your account, logging in, or need additional assistance with registration.